6/2/11

My (insane) Dream

I have always wanted to visit beautiful towns here in the Philippines. Our country has a diverse culture and it makes me proud to know that Filipinos are unique in every way. I just finished cleaning some of the boxes here in our house and I found some of the maps that we got from previous Philippines travel fair that we went to. I got inspired into doing my research as to how I can go from our place to Tagaytay, Pampanga, Tarlac, Pangasinan, La Union, Ilocos and (my ultimate dream) Baguio. This is not a joke since I will be using a fixed-gear bike to go to these places and having a gear ratio of 46x17 (46x18 on freewheel) is not fun while traversing the hilly part of every route I will go to.

Tagaytay

I have seen people from Pinoy MTBiker who were able to go to Tagaytay using their mountain bikes. Their pictures were an inspiration to me because I have never tried doing what they did. I am considering this route done by single speeders in PMTB; Las Pinas-Aguinaldo Hi-way-Tagaytay-Amadeo-General Trias-Kawit Cavite-Bacoor. I will update this route every now and then since I will be starting from Caloocan.

Pampanga

I have always wanted to go to Pampanga using my fixie bike that is why this is a very important destination in my list. I am planning to go there via McArthur Hi-way. The route would be; Valenzuela-Meycauayan-Marilao-Bocaue-Guiguinto-Malolos-Calumpit-Apalit-Macabebe. I will also be updating this route since I found an alternate route directly to Bulacan, Bulacan. I think that this will help me skip Meycauayan-Marilao-Bocaue-Guiguinto.

I will be doing a lot of research regarding this insane plan of mine so stay tuned. Meanwhile, I just had my final interview yesterday regarding my internship in Integrated Computer Systems Inc. My interviewer, Mr. Mac Marcos, was very down to earth and I did not feel nervous during the interview. I hope that ICS will consider me as their OJT because I think that I can learn a lot from them plus the fact that everyone there is very friendly even the guards. Anyway I still have to wait for ICS to inform me if I made it so good luck to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment