5/12/11

Deliverables

I called RAF International Forwarding yesterday to check on my package. The package contains bicycle parts that I bought online and according to the tracking information, it was supposed to arrive yesterday. This will be the seventh package that I would be receiving from USA2Pilipinas. They were never late and their delivery guy has always been very friendly (he's also funny by the way though I forgot his name, ha ha!). Anyway, the representative told me that I can expect my package later this day and to my surprise it arrived (as I was typing this).

I am 80 percent done with my fixie mountain bike project but I still have to wait for my mother and my brother to arrive on Monday from Vietnam so that we can buy the spray paint that I need (I know I'm a parasite! ^_^). They departed Manila this morning and they will be back on Monday night. I hope they will have a great trip!

On a related note, I will be posting the step-by-step procedure that I did when I started with my bike restoration project soon. It will be very detailed because I had a hard time looking for a guide on how to do it properly plus the fact that not all forum members will respond to your queries (or private messages for that matter). Stay tuned people. In the mean time, here is a picture of the bicycle that I will be restoring.
Just ignore the mess and my feet. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment